Whether you are a beginner to singing lessons or a more experienced vocalist who would like to work on improving their technique, HHVS is here to help you achieve your goals.
Our vocal lessons target the specific areas in your voice that need developing.
Common vocal issues singers have that we target in our voice lessons are :
- Straining to reach high notes
- feeling tense or restricted when trying to access certain parts of your voice
- experiencing a break or flip or “cracking” in your voice when transitioning from the lower part of your voice to higher notes
- feeling your voice is too breathy or light
- wanting to learn how to belt out notes powerfully without having to push so hard.
Our job is to teach you to sing from the lower part of your voice (chest voice) to the highest part of your voice (head voice) with freedom and skill and to be able to transition (mix voice) easily between them. As well as a whole bunch of other cool stuff that will help to build an amazing voice with solid technique!
What’s the result? You will be able to sing whatever style or genre you choose and all the songs of your favourite artists with a quality vocal production.
Monday, Tuesday – Thursday, Friday 11am to 6pm
Lessons via SKYPE are also available to all sudents as an alternative to studio/in person lessons.
Our SKYPE ID: email@example.com
- $50 half hour lesson
- $75 for 45 minute lesson
Lesson Packages : pre purchase 10 x Lessons and receive an extra lesson FREE of charge.
- 48hrs minimum must be given for cancelation of lessons to avoid full payment of missed lesson.
- No lessons are confirmed until pre -payment is recieved in full.
- Payment options : eftpos, credit card or direct bank transfer.
Call 0415 208 689 for more information.
what happens in A lesson?
You might be wondering what to expect in your first lesson with HHVS. Maybe this is going to be your first singing lesson ever! Or perhaps you’ve had voice lessons before and are curious to know how this lesson is going to be different from what you’ve had in the past?
It’s of importance to us that we take time to find out about you and your goals for having voice lessons.
We want to know about your:
- Past – musical and vocal experience/training and vocal health
- Present – what singing you are doing at the moment or if you have auditions or performances coming up?
- Goals – what are you wanting to achieve from your lessons? Do you want to work on a particular song for a performance? Is there an area of your voice you are not happy with and want to improve? Or do you just want to have fun and increase your confidence in singing in front of people?
We will then assess where you currently are, vocally, with a simple vocal excercise and give you some feedback on what we noticed about your voice and what our goal will be for getting your voice where you want it to be. Finally we devise a plan, specific to your needs, for achieving that goal during the lesson.
What our students say?
Our Studio is in Bayswater, Perth WA conveniently located near to surrounding suburbs Mt Lawley, Inglewood, Maylands, Bedford, Morley, Dianella.