Children's Singing Lessons
Our singing lessons are a fun and engaging way for your child to learn music skills while building their confidence and self-esteem.
In HHVS lessons they will learn:
- The fundamentals of good, solid vocal technique, specific to their unique voice.
- To develop good pitch and an “ear” for music.
- How to sing different styles and genre’s.
- Basic musicianship skills including keeping rhythm and how to count timing in a song.
Skills also taught and developed at HHVS:
- How to choose and prepare a song for an audition.
- How to prepare a song for rehearsal.
- How to jam with a band.
- How to perform on stage and microphone technique.
- How to develop your own unique, “signature” sound and style.
- How to develop a confident and charismatic on-stage presence and personality.
Call Hannah on 0415 208 689 for more info